(I forgot to snap a picture of the final product, so here is the picture from the
blog I adapted the recipe from: aspicyperspective.com)
I wanted to try a step-by-step picture post, so here goes! Enjoy!!
STRAWBERRY YOGURT CAKE
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
2 cups sugar
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (divided)
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
8 ounces yogurt (I used vanilla.)
1 1/2-2 cups fresh strawberries, diced
1 cup powdered sugar
1-3 tablespoon(s) milk
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt cake pan.
3. Sift or mix 2 1/4 cups flour, baking soda, and salt together. Set aside.
4. With an electric mixer, cream together butter and sugar until it's light and fluffy.
5. Beat in eggs.
6. Alternate beating in the flour mixture and yogurt. Mix until just incorporated.
7. Toss the strawberries with remaining 1/4 cup flour.
8. Gently mix floured strawberries into the batter.
9. Pour batter into greased and floured bundt pan.
10. Bake in preheated oven for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
11. Let cool at least 20 minutes before flipping over on a wire rack. Let cool completely.
12. Once cooled, mix milk and powder sugar together. Drizzle over top of cake.
12. ENJOY! :)